LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

16 January 2010

2010 - a new year, a new decade.

New year. New decade. New look and new theme for my blog! :)

I am not any prolific blogger and lately I have not even been a regular one. Instead I've posted on Twitter and Tumblr most of my thought on the topics of this blog.

To keep up with the "new" and "nothing is constant but change" theme I am also thinking about giving up the older topics I used to blog about or at least blog only occasionally. It will not be because I care less. If anything I care more if not as much as before.

What if at all, I shall write about, I have no idea and I haven't decided as it also depends on if I will be able to sustain it.

If I do not update, it does not mean I have killed my blog or abandoned it. Hopefully I shall be back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deepa,
I absolutely loved your article KM Tigers in 2006. Especially when you say at the end that "no idea is a small idea". It is a inspiring article. I feel good about myself as a KM professional after reading your article.
Distant admirer
Email: smitamehtakrishna@gmail.com

Deepa Prabhu said...

@smita Why, thank you Smita! Such sincere words & lovely feedback from the heart - direct dil se.

If there is any KM advise you or your orgn may require feel free to mail or check if I can help.

Thanks again, and I wish you all the very best in all you do.

Post a Comment