LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 August 2008

Animal Friends



Look who visited early morning on friendship day. A stray cat, presumably attracted by the warmth of the neighbours door mat, stared me straight in the face and with a plaintive "meow" greeted me as I opened the door in the wee hours of the morning!

It is weird. On my birthday, it was a white, plump stray too- but a dog. This time I took a picture :) Weird because it is an apartment on a higher floor and strays normally do not find their way up.

Animals are such wonderful friends. They ask no questions, make no demands criticisms.

2 comments:

manuscrypts said...

no demands? the image of 'Garfield' springs to mind :D

Deepa said...

@manuscrypts When I typed it I thought of Grafield and yes, you are right. Even without a fictional characters, pets can and are demanding. But they give so much in return.

Butyour comment made me realise a mistake. The word used in the original (from Nature thoughts) is 'criticisms'. Have corrected it now. Thank you!

Post a Comment