1. The delusion that individual advancement is made by crushing others.
2. The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
3. Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
4. Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
5. Neglecting development and refinement of the mind and not acquiring the habit of reading and studying.
6. Attempting to compel other persons to believe and live as we do.
Set forth some two thousand years ago by Roman Philosopher & Statesman Cicero.